We provide comprehensive & integrated Outsourced Accounting Services
Outsourced Accounting Service, also known as Virtual CFO Service or Part time CFO Service is most demanding in Dubai by Startup’s and Small & Medium Businesses. It is not possible for Startup’s and SME’s to hire a costly accountant as an Employee, Part-Time service solves this problem.
At present market competition, it is must that every business must look into cost control, business growth, profitability, working cash flow, Financial Strategy. The Solution is only one, appoint a well experienced and qualified Outsource CFO Service.
Why startup's & sme's need outsourced accounting services
Outsourcing accounting services will help you control your financial management software and internal systems without hiring someone.
The greatest benefit of Outsource accounting Service is a higher level of financial strategy for your Organization. While most other finance roles in your organization involve maintaining past and present financial records, we are focused on the detailed short and long-term strategy of your organization. We are experts in long-term planning and figuring out the exact requirement for your company.
We provide financial forecasts, this is one of the most important tools which gives a step-by-step guide to achieving your company goals.
Our team will provide typical required services like Budgeting, forecasting, Financial Reporting, Capital Structuring, Cash Flow Analysis, Cost Cutting and much more which is required by business to grow profitability.
Why Hussain & Jujar Accounting ?
1. H&J Service is cost effective to client business
2. Our Part Time CFO's are Well experience & qualified
3. H&J’s Accountants have years of experience in different industries
4. Our Outsourced Accounting Services model allows companies to hire our team for only the hours needed to fill a particular role or achieve a particular goal.
5. We provide results on the basis of analytical data
ALL OUR OUTSOURCED ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Our company goal is client’s success and future growth
04. Backlog and Record Reconstruction
05. Budgets and Forecasting
06. Business Formation
07. Cash flow management
08. Cost Controlling
10. Inventory management
11. Manual to computerised accounting
12. Year end closing management